A "How-To" On Returning With GenuineKawasakiParts.com
Making returns with GenuineKawasakiParts.com has never been easier! Please follow the instructions below!
Step 1 - Submitting Your Return For Approval
To submit your return for approval, please include all of the details listed below in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) First and Last Name
2) Phone Number
3) Order Number
4) Part or item numbers that you wish to return
5) Reason for return
Step 2 - Returning Your Items (If Approved)
You will hear a response from one of our team members within 1-3 business days with an approval, a dis-approval, or in some cases we may ask for pictures or more information. If you are approved, here are the steps you need to take to return your items:
1) Print off RMA # (This will be provided in your approval email)
2) Seal your return items and RMA sheet in its original packaging.
3) Ship your package to the following address:
Wheeler Powersports, Inc.
901 North 11th. St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Note - You are responsible for the return shipping of your package.
Step 3 - Your Refund
Once we receive your return items, we will notify you to confirm that we have received your items and we will begin refunding you for the correct amount that you are owed. Here are some key details to be aware of when expecting your refund:
- All refunds will be credited to the credit card, debit card, or Paypal account in which the order was originally charged to.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- You should expect you to see your refund within 1-3 business days of receiving your notification.
- Ineligible Return Items: All electrical items, decals, and items discontinued by the manufacturer are ineligble for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and must include all instructions and original packing material.